Saturday, Sept 24th
National Public Lands Day– Glacier Park is part of this! But other parks are included. Volunteer and get free admission to public lands. To find opportunities in our area visit their page. Don’t forget to take some photos and enter it in the REI sponsored contest
Local Color Studio Tour (Sunday also) – by the Hockaday Museum
- Free Maps and Admission
- Noon- runs for 24 hours. Bring your tents, but not your dogs
- If you haven’t heard of Aaron Robinson -known to many as A-Rob, you should take a peek at his incredible life and talent. You can find endless tributes to him – here are among a few.
- Join a celebration of his life at a Carnival at the Robinson Home – 1140 Wapiti Meadows, Columbia Falls
- Facepainting, Balloons, Games, Music and more.
- I lost my sister when she was only 15…what a wonderful way to celebrate a life snuffed out too early. Best wishes to the Robinson family, and to the unending memory of Aaron’s life!
- Noon to 6pm
- Pablo Center Grounds
- no admission charge
- stick games, fry bread cook off, native games, dancing, drumming, and singing